Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Busy Buzz of the Last Few Days!

Even thought the room is looking ready for summer, we have been learning in different ways (and having some fun)!

We camped out under the florescent lights of the classroom.  We built tents for reading time, used our knowledge of shadows to make flashlight animals on the wide open ceiling!  We had a special campfire community circle, and ended the day with smores!





A camp out would not be complete without a little play...it was time to tape the administrators to the pole.  It could not have been a better day weather wise (although I wasn't the one wearing yards and yards of duck tape!).



And we had my first ever Family Fair - which was so fun, I forgot to take pictures!

Today we channeled our inner engineer and built toothpick towers!




Tomorrow, I will read my all time favorite children's story as we learn the lesson from the book.  Be sure to ask about it!




1 comment: