Thursday, June 1, 2017

And That's a WRAP!

Wow, how did the year go so fast. I decided that this year we would make a memory video, instead of a memory book. I love to hear these little voices and see what made a difference to them! In the end, we all made goals for the next year. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! As I type this post, I reflect on the growth that every student has made. A few of my favorite memories... watching kids look at the anchor charts in our room and check their work, seeing each other help friends, loving that they loved to go to math tubs (and were disappointed when we ran out of time), seeing their writing grow, and the confidence they have to share their writing. That is just a few of the highlights of my year. I have said it before, but I honor the time that I have with each student. I want them to know the thrill of hard work, and that success can come after lots of mistakes. Because you shared them with me, I am a better person!

1 comment:

  1. The background song seems unnecessary for this video but some kids talk louder and seemed very confident . Great Job Mrs.Johnson. Sure the kids gonna miss you next year.

    ReplyDelete