Friday, August 21, 2015

The BEST "Friday at 4!"

When I was a little girl,  my dad said "Friday at 4" was the best part of the weekend.  I never really understood it until I was grown and working.   He would come home at 4 o'clock and be so excited to know we had the whole weekend ahead of us to have fun and be together as a family.  As a working adult with my own family, I get it.  But as a Teacher, I REALLY get it!

If "Fridays at 4" are great...today was the ultimate "Friday at 4!" Today was not just the start of the weekend, it was the start of the year!  A year that I look forward to trying new things, pushing kids to meet their potential, finding each child's strengths, celebrating successes, learning from mistakes, growing together, build relationships, and haveing fun!  The BEST is AHEAD of us...and I can't wait.
Thanks for dropping in today!  See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment