Friday, August 14, 2015

WHO AM I?


As I get ready for a new year, it is always my goal to learn as much as I can about your student.  I want to know how they learn, what makes them feel successful, what scares them and what makes them laugh!  Because I spend a big chunk of the day with them, I think it is important for your to know WHO I AM.  .

I am a mother of 3 incredible kids and 1 beautiful daughter in law..

I am a wife to a wonderful man.

I am a grandmother of a precious 2 year old!

I am a little compulsive, and love to stay busy (my needlepoint fills in any down time).

I am a runner, ending the run is always better than starting.

I am a diet coke, peanut butter (no jelly) eater.

I am a volleyball fan (SHS's Number 8 has my heart!)

I am a lover of eating out!

I am a shop-a-holic (Marshall's and TJ Maxx are a favorite)

I am a TEACHER who believes that every student can learn, it is my job to find out how they learn!

This is just a little about me!  I know as the year progresses that we will work together to build the best environment for these sweet students.  I take my job very serious and you have my word that I will challenge your student to be the best they can be!  It is going to be an incredible year!

This is my sweet family (who is very rarely all together)!  I am blessed, and can't wait to make your kids part of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment