Monday, August 18, 2014

I AM!

Over the weekend, I heard a great new song I AM...

I thought it would be great to share who I AM.

I am... a teacher, who loves to see little minds grow!
I am ... a mom, of three wonderful kids.  Josh, Jordy and Addie are energetic, responsible big people that make me proud.
I am ... a wife.  I married my best friend and love to spend time with Jack.  We even do the grocery shopping together.
I am ... a grandmother (I prefer to be called Sassy) to the sweetest 1 year old.
I am ... a daughter to 2 wonderful parents.  My mom and dad have helped add to our classroom in so many ways.  My mom painted stools, buckets, and boxes.  My dad is a great bookshelf builder and even comes to read through the year!
I am ...an Aggie! Gig'em (no more needs to be said).
I am ... a runner.  Like most runners, I find it harder to start, but loves to finish the run!
I am... a volleyball mom!  We don't miss a Varsity Stafford game.
I am ... a creative person.  I love to make things cute and took up needlepoint this last year.

This is just a little glimpse of who I am.  As we get ready to start a new year, I know that I spend the largest part of the day with your son or daughter.  I want you to know, that I don't take that responsibility lightly.  I will honor their time by meeting them where they are academically, and I will strive to push them past their comfort zone.  I will build a relationship by getting to know them personally.  You can help by keeping me filled in on things that are going on at home.  Together we will make this the best year ever!

Thanks for visiting our blog, come back often to see what is happening in our room!


Our oldest and his sweet wife!
Jordy and Addie - Trouble when these two are together.
Walker with his Sassy!

Me and my boys.
Me and my extra special husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment