Thursday, October 9, 2014

We are all good at something!

Ms. Clifton taught a lesson today on finding the things we are good at.  Here are a few of the things that some of the kids thought...

We are good at...

Yuuki - I am good at sports!

Mahmood - I am good at building.

Smith - I am good at building

Hunter  - I am good at building legos

Reagan - I am good at taking care of my fish

Aden - I am best at building legos

Roman  I am good at cooking

Henry I am good at legos and computer

Dane is good at volleyball

Camila is good at cooking

Katianna is good at gymnastics

Draden is good at painting

Emily is good at art

Megan is good at taking care of my pets and dancing

Parker is good at gymnastics

Bianca is good at gymnastics and

Ben - I am at computer games


No comments:

Post a Comment